- Global Energy Infrastructure
Katharine Morgan is the President of ASTM International. With more than 30 yr of experience in increasingly strategic and managerial roles at ASTM International, Ms. Morgan is a respected leader in the global standards community. Ms. Morgan began her career at ASTM supervising the standards development work of several technical committees. She has held other leadership roles at ASTM, including Director, General Manager of the Technical Committee Support Department and Vice President of Technical Committee Operations. She is a member of the American National Standards Institute’s Board of Directors, the Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives, the International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization, the Society for Standards Professionals (SES) and the American Society of Association Executives, and a former member of the Standards Council of Canada’s Standards Development Organization Advisory Committee. Ms. Morgan holds a BCh degree in chemical engineering from Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania, and an MBA degree from Widener University in Chester, Pennsylvania.
Businesses throughout the oil and gas industry use technical standards—specifications, test methods and guides, among others—as part of the foundation for developing the best processes and products. For example, standards are deeply integrated into how petroleum is refined, tested, stored and transported.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group