- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mike Brooks is Global Director, APM Solutions at AspenTech. Previously, he was the Chief Operating Officer at Mtell, which pioneered machine-learning for managing the health of industrial equipment. He has also served as a venture executive with Chevron Technology Ventures and held senior roles at five startups. Brooks began his career as an engineer at Esso and Chevron.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Americas
According to Löfsten, “the costs of maintenance are estimated to be between 15% and 40% of production costs.” Consequently, efforts to reduce such costs without compromising risk to equipment, personnel safety and environmental integrity are welcomed.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products / Rotating Equipment
Artificial intelligence (AI) has caused a significant buzz not only within the hydrocarbon processing industry but also in everyday activities.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group