- Global Energy Infrastructure
Having them share a common platform offers several advantages
The plant asset management (PAM) market for production assets, which includes protection and prediction solutions, has spread from traditional turbomachinery to virtually every asset essential for eff..
There's no avoiding the inevitable; it's time for terminal owner-operators to get ahead of the fuel blending automation curve. The migration of blending to marketing load terminals, and eventually to ..
The optimal blending of crude, gasoline and diesel fuel in refineries continues to be challenging, but the importance of blending is migrating downstream to terminals in the US and will likely increas..
HP Integration Strategies: Field device life cycle information improves plant design, operation and maintenance
The transparency of accessible information from anywhere at any time will be key to future hydrocarbon processing productivity. However, before we can enjoy these benefits, we need to go back to wher..
Keeping plants safe requires huge investments in safety instrumented systems (SISs) while balancing the high cost of regulatory compliance. Because of the uniqueness of plant equipment, processes and ..
Although the benefits of wireless technologies are clear to everyone, there has been little consensus among users and suppliers on how to properly apply wireless technologies in the process industries..
Global turmoil, uncertainty in the economy and low business confidence are reducing consumer demand for products - resulting in excess capacity across virtually every industrial sector...
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group