- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nathan Eichelberger is a Senior Vice President at Accruent. He is responsible for client relationships across multiple industry sectors, including discrete and process manufacturing, distribution and utilities. He has 24 yr of experience in technology leadership, and has built his career developing collaborative relationships to achieve innovative solutions for his teams and customers. Prior to joining Accruent, his career encompassed executive roles at Gateway Computers, LANDESK Software and Ivanti Software.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Pumps / Reactors / Rotating Equipment / Safety
When I talk to professionals in the refining and petrochemical businesses, they are always interested in how new technologies can improve operational efficiency, make plants safer and increase profitability.
Gas Processing/LNG / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management
When contractors, engineers and operations teams at downstream processing plants do not work together at optimal efficiency, it can present serious problems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group