- Construction Boxscore
Hannah Morrey Brown is a Senior Energy Policy Consultant at 1898 & Co. and brings IIJA and IRA grant consulting leadership to the team. She is actively engaged as strategy lead for utilities and oil and gas clients. Brown is also experienced in researching and writing fact sheets and policy memos on relevant issues. She recently completed her master’s degree in public policy from Carnegie Mellon University, specializing in energy systems, and spent a year in Washington DC working on Capitol Hill: one semester with the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee and the other with the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. Prior to graduate school, Brown spent 5 yr working as a Project Manager in commercial construction and earned an undergraduate degree in civil engineering.
Hydrogen is poised to become a crucial part of the decarbonization equation as countries strive to reach net-zero carbon emissions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group