- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brian Gallagher has more than 30 yr of experience leading strategic planning, organizational development, marketing and sales efforts for design and construction firms. He has authored three books and was named a Top 20 Construction Influencer by Procore.
When it comes to quality in construction projects, it is easy to focus only on materials and installation—it makes sense that high-quality components lead to a high-quality end product.
A convergence of events has disrupted the construction industry.
Executive Viewpoint: The talent pipeline: The construction industry’s quest to find a skilled workforce
The oil and gas industry experienced unprecedented disruption in 2020.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group