- Global Energy Infrastructure
Singh, N. K.
Naresh Kumar Singh is a Senior Process Specialist with Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd. and has been with the company for more than 10 yr. He has more than 21 yr of experience in process engineering and holds a BTech degree in chemical engineering from IIT in Roorkee, India. Previously, he worked for Engineers India Ltd.
As demand for oil products increases, refiners are expanding the capacity of their crude processing facilities to accommodate higher throughput.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group