- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sushree Chaudhuri is a Process Engineer with Fluor New Delhi. She has 17 yr of experience in petroleum refining, petrochemicals, offshore oil and gas and flare systems, and front-end and detailed design. Ms. Chaudhuri earned BS degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Calcutta.
Aromatics / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Environment & Safety / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Asia/Pacific / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Naphtha / Octane / Piping / Polymers / Products / Pumps / Reactors / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Safety / Utilities
<i>Integration</i> is the new keyword for sustainability and profit in today’s oil and gas market scenario.
Carbon Management / Compressors / Engineering & Design / Environment / Environment & Safety / Safety / Valves
Overall energy management and operational conservation have become crucial factors for profitability in today’s refining segment.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group